Mouth ulcer is the erosion of fragile tissue inside the mouth. There are so many reasons for mouth ulcers. They are harmless and get resolve in 10 days themselves. But in case you are clear up in a few days and you are getting them frequently then consult your doctor.
Mouth ulcers cause pain while eating, drinking and make it difficult to talk, breathe, wallow. Mouth ulcers cause a sensation of burning.
Prevention of mouth ulcers
1. Brush your teeth daily with a soft toothbrush.
2. Eat a healthy diet
3. Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption.
4. Avoid stress
5. Chew properly and slowly
6. Stay hydrated
Causes of mouth ulcers
1. Due to accidental biting inside of your cheek
2. Due to burning from hot food
3. Medication reaction
4. Rashes in the mouth
5. Oral cancer
6. Due to viral infections
7. Bad oral hygiene
8. Injury due to hard toothbrush
9. chewing of tobacco
Symptoms of mouth ulcers
1. Due to loss of appetite
2. Painful sores
3. Swollen skin around the sores in the mouth
4. The problem of eating or chewing food
5. difficulty in brushing
Treatment of mouth ulcers
1. Avoid spicy and sour foods
2. Drink more water
3. Brush properly and keep your mouth clean
4. Proper medication
5. Use the antiseptic gel for fast recovery
6. Use an alcohol-free mouthwash and topical steroid mouthwash or ointment
7. Regularly wash your mouth with warm water containing salt.
I hope you liked our content if you liked then please share our page on social media like Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp for helping others. If you have any suggestions then you can comment below. For more updates stay tuned.