Breast Cancer is now very common in India. Breast cancer is a disease in which the cells of the breast grow out of control and it can spread outside through the lymph vessels and blood vessels, this is known as metastasized. There are three main parts of the breast ducts, lobules, and connective tissue. Mainly most of the breast cancer starts in the lobules and ducts.
Kinds of breast cancer: There is commonly two kinds of breast cancer given below:
Invasive lobule carcinoma When the cancer cells spread in the close-by breast tissue from lobules, and this invasive cancer cells can spread to the other body parts.
Invasive ductal carcinoma It is also known as infiltrating ductal carcinoma. It starts in the milk ducts and spread outside the ducts to surrounding normal tissues.
Symptoms of breast cancer:
1. Lump in the breast or in the underarm A lump in your underarm or in your breast that does not go, that can be symptoms of breast cancer. The lumps which are associated with breast cancer generally painless and some can make a prickly sensation.
2. Swelling in the breast or in the armpit Swelling in your collarbone or in the underarm could mean the breast cancer has spread to lymph nodes, this can come before you feel the lump in your breast or in the underarm.
3. Pain If you feel pain or tenderness in your breast then it can be a sign of breast cancer.
4. Changes in your breast If you feel changes in your breast like size difference, contour, temperature, etc. This can be a sign of breast cancer.
5. Indented or a flat area on your breast If there is an indented area or a flat area on your breast then this could be a tumor that you can’t see or feel.
Type of breast cancer treatment:
2. Radiation therapy
4. Targeted therapy
5. Hormone therapy
And if you feel any symptoms ten immediately concern from your doctor.
I hope you liked our content if you liked then please share our page on social media like Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp for helping others. If you have any suggestions then you can comment below. For more updates stay tuned.